Translate

Sunday 9 August 2015

It's exhausting being this fabulous......


I love these AI stamps, have quite a few and its time to start sharing them. Another last minute challenge,  nah there's still 13 hours but I thought I better get it finished and not risk missing the dead line.
I'm hoping to be home a couple of days this week so I am going to try and enter some Challenges before the last minute.

Ok, with this one I stamped onto watercolour paper. I then coloured my beautiful ladies in with Inktense pencils. I cheated with their skin and used Copics. Don't you just love that although they have their PJ's on they are still fully made up with lippy, blush and earrings.


Since they are on the couch, I thought they should have some wallpaper. Used some patterned paper from a Stampin Up paperpad. I attached the patterned paper flat to cardstock. Then cut out around my ladies, did a wee bit of light blue copic around them so I didn't have to try and cut off all the white as the watercolour paper is rather thick and hard to cut. Added the image with dimensional foam.

Then I did my usual and thought about the sentiment and where it should go. I have quite a few of their sentiments but decided just one would be fine. I chose the light purple colour cause it looks brilliant with the green strip on the wall paper. Oops got a bit of lippy on the third lady from the left teeth. Their too busy laughing to notice anyway.

Added bits of sparkle with glitter pens on their jewellery but night photos just don't pick it up so you will have to believe me - ok.

Going to enter this in:

using favourites: AI Stamps; Inktense pencils; Humour; Favourite Colours

Love their challenges so there we go.

Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Aileen. I think you are right they are too busy laughing to notice the extra lippy!
Really like the blue edge - what a great idea.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a fun card! Great job coloring in the image too! Thanks so much for joining us at SIP for Challenge #8!

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious Aileen, love love love these girls!

Darnell said...

We both used AI stamps this week - great minds! I have this one, too, and just love how you showcased it, Aileen! The purple sediment (fabulous) looks so awesome against that stripey wallpaper!! Enjoy your days at home! Hugs, Darnell

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

Hannelie said...

They always make me smile Aileen! Cute card!

Pop's Cards said...

This really made me smile sweetie such a cute card hugs Pops x

Maggie Mata said...

You're card is somuch fun Aileen. The importance of friendships and growing old together knocks it out of the park! Thank you for joining us down at the SIP this week.

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your card...what a fabulous and fun image!!!! Your coloring is just as fabulous.