Translate

Thursday 2 March 2017

30 Day Colouring Challenge Day 1


This is the 7th Colouring Challenge.
I don't think I have gone in all but I have certainly entered all since I started my blog 2 years ago. I totally enjoy the Challenge as its a way to build up my coloured image stock, to get inspiration
from Kathy and others who post their art on her blog and since last year when I started using Instagram, I have been inspired by many more artistic people.
There is no card with this post, I have just posted the coloured image as
I am trying to decide how to use her. I loved colouring this image.


This is a digital download from Aurora Wings on Easy
Watch out if you like Fantasy images with beautiful faces
this artist is so talented and its hard to stop on one. I have coloured her before but
this version I am particularly happy with. My flowers are looking better and
I just love those green eyes.
Coloured with copics flowers R81 R83 R85 which have become my
favourite colour mix at the moment. If you want any of the other colours let me
know, I will have to look for the piece I wrote it on.

Anyway this is for Day 1.

If you are interested in getting involved then go to Kathy's Blog The Daily Marker
where she explains what is involved. Its not about making a card everyday, its about giving yourself a short time to just sit and relax and do some colouring. Any type of colouring on any type of
medium. Its about relaxing and enjoying, seeing what others are doing and being inspired.

Most days Kathy does a video or photos and explains her colouring technique. She has
started this challenge using good old Sharpies and showing what a fantastic job you
can do using Sharpies. Doesn't mean you have to go buy Sharpies to follow, its about sharing ideas. Kathy is an amazing colourist and has inspired me for many years.

Each time the Challenge starts I try to post every day and love going to the gallery and seeing what others are doing and learning as I go. There are children now joining the challenge as well and some of the most amazing artists as well.
You can share a card you have made that day for a challenge or share what ever you have coloured, painted, blended etc even if its only partly done.
You don't have to post from a blog, you can post from Flickr; Instagram and Facebook. When sharing on Instagram add @kathyc and #thedailymarker30day

Hopefully I have shared enough here to get you interested in checking it out and joining in the fun. Thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

PS There are also prizes given during the challenge but you need to go to The Daily Marker to find out more.


8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Beautifully coloured.Hugs Mrs A.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Aileen, I'm head over heals in love with this gorgeous image, my friend. You colored it masterfully, what a sweet image. Hope you find a layout for her, Awesome job.
Hugs,
Maria.

Kim Heggins said...

OH MY....simply stunning card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Whoa! Fabulous coloring of those flowers!! So pretty

Viv said...

So pretty Aileen and your colouring looks amazing too ;) hugs Viv xx

Christine L said...

So stunning!!

Christine x

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh beautiful, Aileen!

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous ! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!