Translate

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Being Unique

 I made this one layer card, coloured my cute little image
from Sassy Cheryl, stamped my sentiment then ran my
hand over the card without checking it first. Rotten
mark too big for an enamel dot or two. I really didnt want to cute up the
card so I improvised -the patterned paper cut at an angle.

Doesn't he have the cutest face and those bunny ears. And a free
loader up on his ear. A little ladybug.


Thought I would use the bunny pattern paper so I could
use this as an Easter Card for a special friend.

Setting this to post while I am away so if there are any challenges
to add it to I will do so later.

Thanks so much for coming to have a look and I hope you come again soon.

I would also like to thank my latest follower 'Sue from Oregon' you just helped me
reach 100 followers through Blogger -wahooooo.


Challenges :















8 comments:

BożenA said...

Hahaha :-)) This is such a little Easter card :-)) I love it!
Hugs,
BożenA

Viv said...

Great image - but the sentiment is one I really have to have! Lovely card Aileen

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...love your cute card.

Karen Dunbrook said...

LOVE it mf...the tilt panel looks great and that image is adorable and coloured so well!!!
xx Karen

*Vicki* said...

He is just as sweet as can be! I just love you coloring and fun card layout on this one! :)

Viv said...

Aww such a sweet little pooch and very clever using the paper to cover a blemish too ;) hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

What a sweet little image, Aileen, and what a terrific save. I think the DSP works perfectly.

Greta said...

Super cute--wonderfully unique!