Translate

Monday 13 March 2017

Pink and Orange Bloom



Last minute (35 minutes actually) decision. I wanted to do a
card from the inspiration photo on Muse Challenge #206
Isn't this card so beautiful. Of course I sat and procrastinated
all week over this thinking what stamp to use and yes it came
to me an hour ago. Black stamped image embossed, pinks and orange.
reversed my layers as I had stamped crooked so orange on white.


This brilliant stamp is from Stamplorations and I heat embossed the black
ink to finish it off perfectly. I stamped it crooked (!!) so had to cut out
once I had painted the colours. I went with light and bright pink and orange
and brown for centres.


Added to an orange layer from wonky stitch die square from MFT
and die cut 'beautiful' from Concord 9.

Need to post or will miss it, so thanks so much for coming to visit and please,
come again soon.



Challenges: 










obviously without the option




21 comments:

Ardyth said...

Definitely beautiful! Love the blended colours here against the clean white card base! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Aileen!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colours and amazing colouring on this beautiful card x

lostinpaper said...

My fave colour combo ever and framing it up was the perfect idea, love love it Aileen!

Viv said...

I love these colours Aileen! Great job!

Christine L said...

Wow.... I love this!! The flowers are so vivid and beautiful..... and the diecut word is so pefect for the layout!

Christine x

Diane said...

Wow your colors are just so beautiful Aileen.

Hugs Diane

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous! love your colour mix Aileen :)

Neets B said...

So glad my card got your brain cogs going all week and you were able to create this stunner, Aileen. Absolutely loving those bold blooms with the glossy black outlines.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

Ruth said...

Love you Aileen for your last minute challenge entries! You rock. This one is a vibrant beauty! xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Aileen, lovely bright cheerful colours, super colouring

Vicki Dutcher said...

So stunning! Beautiful coloring for sure :)

Bobby said...

I think your sentiment says it all, Aileen. This is not only beautiful but it took my breath away.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful mf....not colours I would typically use together but I love the look.
xx Karen

BożenA said...

What an amazing set of cards !! Again you show us your talent. A third last card ... yes, you're right. It's a real magic!
Hugs,
BożenA

papierelle said...

Wow .. amazing!!

*Vicki* said...

So love these gorgeous and brilliant colors together on your flowers! This certainly is beautiful! So glad you've joined with us at the STAMPlorations CAS challenge my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Viv said...

Sooo gorgeous Aileen! I must try using orange and pink together too soemtime as I love the result. Such pretty flowers too...and the gold ...and the stitched edge...I could go on and on lol ;) hugs Viv xx

Linby said...

I love the vibrant colours on this card, not two colours I would use together, so thanks for inspiration.

Ina G said...

WOW! Those flowers are just drop dead gorgeous bold bright and beautiful. Love how you blended the colours so perfectly. Thanks for sharing this with us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. Love your work!

TLady said...

Your stamping this "crooked" came out right to me! This is GORGEOUS! ;)

Toni said...

ack! So bright and colorful!!!!! Thanks for playing along at Stamplorations CAS!