Translate

Thursday 16 March 2017

The flower Challenge #6 Anything Goes Reminder


Its time for us to all show you some more ideas for cards with flowers.
This time I have remembered to add the button. I forgot on my last post, which is really really slack. One because Vivien went to the trouble of making these wonderful buttons and two because its a bit
rude of me to say to people 'make sure you add our button to your post' when I forget.


so now it's here, so if you want just grab it here and get making.


This card is the same as a previous card I posted, just different colour for the flower and washi tape.
I like the washi tape look which is lucky because I had stamped a few images and none of them were centred. So me. 
Alright so this is a Hero Art stamp was on wood, I removed so I can just use a stamping block or the Misti.


Did the leaves again in grey C1 C3 C5 and the pinks are RV000, RV10, RV02 and RV04 in that order.

I love this washi, gold foil with pink fading out or in depending on how you look at it. I have attached the flower panel with a layer of pink fun foam behind (bright pink)

You can just see it here.
Die cut from Stamplorations 'forever' and stamped '& Always' from a CC Designs sentiment kit, Cut the 'forever' part off. A heart enamel spot just because (no spots to hide lol).


Thank you so much for coming to have a look and now it's time to go to
The Flower Challenge and look at all the other Design Team beauties. 



Challenges :





Anew to me challenge








7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Aileen!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...love your beautiful flower and the stripes on both sides.

Karren said...

Beautiful image, Aileen and the striped washi tape really draws the eye to it.

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous. It's such a pretty flower and I like the paper you used and the matching gold die cut sentiment.

Viv said...

Such a great card Aileen, I just adore that pretty pink flower and all the pink and gold stripiness ;) hugs Viv xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous, love your gold/pink mix :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty CAS card love the stripey paper to. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT