Translate

Thursday 9 July 2015

Coffee and Friends a Perfect Blend


I love love love coffee. BUT I have never wanted to do a card with a coffee cup or tea cup or mug or anything related UNTIL I saw this stamps from StampinBella. Isn't it the cutest and so easy to colour.


More copic colouring with a touch of Wink of stella here and there. I decided not to colour the mug in but just add shadow. Little bit of grey copics for the steam and shadows on he ground. A couple of luminous sequins. The background is patterned paper from a 6x 6 pad and has a wonderful gloss to it. Just to add a little contrast I added an orange layer to the coloured in layer and then added a bit of dimensional foam for a bit of height.
And then yes I did my famous add the sentiment once the card is finished using Miss Misti and a perfect touch down first go.

Would like to enter this in the Simon Says Monday Challenge : tea or coffee




Just as an extra thought here : I seem to spend a lot of time looking for challenges and trying to remember where I saw a challenge or what is was etc. Until I get myself working on regular lists I have found a brilliant blog that lists all challenges it knows of my Day, Fortnightly' Monthly etc and tells you what the current challenge is etc. Brilliant find ; Heres the link for your information 






6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your colouring is amazing and these girls so funky and retro! Love it Aileen!

lostinpaper said...

ps tea is more my style... can't live without it!

Kim Heggins said...

amazing cards....love your coloring, it is as perfect as can be. This is just one fabulous card!

Amy Cohen said...

Just so bright and cheerful....thank you for sharing at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous colouring. Beautiful card.
Thanks for the link.
I use to drink up to 10 long blacks a day. A little while ago I cut down to one and switched to tea. Since I got my fitbit for Mother's Day (I know some weird mother's day present) I have switched most of the tea to herbal tea - cause I don't have the extra sugar that way. Don't get me wrong I still love a great coffee :) Have a super weekend.

Anna-Karin said...

That is such a fun image! And I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!