Translate

Saturday 15 July 2017

Just Us Girls Guest Design Week Three

Its that time again, a brand new Challenge and check out the colours for this week, Dark Pink, Pink and Blue. I know really hard to use, NOT. I am so enjoying these challenges.  For this one I decided to leave the butterflies and get back into flowers.
I have used a mixture of flowers here from a few different stamp sets as one of my favourite pass times is to stamp and emboss the flowers in bulk and then when I have time I just colour or paint and fussy cut later. I have containers with all my flowers in little piles in no particular order just easy access.

Now needing two different pinks I couldn't have found a better background paper than this patterned paper I have here, I LOVE it.

Anyhooo we have white embossed, gold embossed, silver embossed and diecut and lots of watercolouring pinks soft and pinks dark and blue so all criteria met.


Die cut a pink metallic look 'happy birthday' and its all done, ohh I stuck them all on with double sided tape easy as. Very light watercolouring for the vase so it looks like water in the bowl.

Ok now its time to go see what the Design Team at Just Us Girls has come up with and be inspired and then make a card or two and join us.

Thank you so much for coming to have a look and please come again. I love it when you visit.

10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh so beautiful Aileen, your colouring is incredible!

Cara said...

Love your arrangement of flowers, they look fabulous together. That patterned paper was a great find, it's yummy, think I would have been struggling to cut into it though!

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Your background paper IS perfect and I love your flowers - so happy to have you this month over at JUGS!

Ina G said...

Just gorgeous Aileen. I did find those colours a bit of a challenge but you have mastered it here with that background and beautifully coloured flowers.

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, this is a stunner, Aileen! Love what you have done with the heat embossing. Looks like you have used both gold and white, what novel and creative idea. Just gorgeous!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful Aileen. Good idea to emboss your flowers in advance.

Vicki Dutcher said...

A lovely bouquet of flowers!

Nancy said...

This is wonderful Aileen! I am really impressed with the water line and the rocks in the bottom of the vase! Such a great job! Mixing embossing powders was clever too! Have a wonderful day!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a beauty! Those flowers are amazing, colored so perfectly! Love how you used the different embossing powders.

Bobby said...

That is one gorgeous bouquet, Aileen, and such a good idea to stamp all the flowers and color when you can. The water in the bowl looks marvelous.