Translate

Tuesday 20 February 2018

There's Magic Inside you.....Anything Is Possible and Magical



Yep two Magical cards today. Now if you read yesterdays post you know I got up at 5am to make a card before to left for a weeks holiday. Today I am blogging the other two cards I squeezed into that morning craft session. See when you have the camper van all fully organised and packed the night before or two days before because your husband is so super organised and drives you nuts and all that has to go in is the fridge/freezer food, the dog, the humans and the computer that means you can craft for a couple of hours before you leave!!!!! 

Especially if some ideas come to mind. This one I had stamped and gold embossed this fabulous large flower from The Ton and I used Zigs and lots of water and I mean lots of water. There was lots of warpage (must be a word no underline in red for error!!) so lots of book time.


Photo was taken while camping so really hard to show the intensity of colour but it is stunning and of course I added Wink of Stella but only to the centre and slightly moving out. Looks magic.


 Used my crooked stitched rectangle die to frame the flower and attached to a card front with lots of tape. Die cut the Magical word from Gold mirror card and all done.
Perfect for a Magical wedding, Engagement, Love or Birthday.

This next card was inspired by yesterdays card. This time I have cut a circle acetate mask (I have done the oval, circle and square and rectangle shapes in a number of different sizes so I can reuse on cards, over and over- perfect No having to measure or waste post-it tape. 
All out of thin acetate, old overhead type material and cut on the Scan "N" Cut)



Anyway yesterdays card was oval blending todays is using a circle and soft Distress Ink blending on watercolour card. And if you read my post yesterday then just look at those water flicks, so much better. This time I have used a wonderful little Jeannie and her magic bottles in the clouds. They are from 'Craftin Desert Diva's' and they are so cute. 

As you can see lots of Wink of Stella on her outfit and the gems on the bottles. The gems sparkle too. I just had to have the gems falling from the sky. Its a perfect card for a special little someone and I know one special little person in my life who will fall in love with it when she comes home from her holidays.


I attached the clouds and Jeanie with dimensional foam and stamped the sentiment using the Misti as I knew with this watercolour card I would need to stamp a couple of times. The sentiment comes with the stamps and I love it.
I don't usually show the stamp sets and I don't get anything from showing this but I just think they are so cute and easy to colour and I love the nice and the snarky sentiments (I do enjoy snark).

So as you can see a simple card that has come together really nicely with that simple lightly blended background.


Now to see if there are any challenges for these cards



Challenges:

Theres Magic Inside You Card - lots of twinkle on there and those gems are
certainly old and being used up as I love how this turned out.




Magical Flower Card




Magical Flower Card




There's Magic Inside you

This is a new to me card challenge and looks wonderful.




Very small button here.
Card: 'There's Magic Inside You'


Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.










16 comments:

Karren said...

Wow! That floral card is amazing! And the second card is so sweet!

brenda said...

A very pretty floral creation and great design as well for our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, the gold embossing and warm pinks really glow, many thanks for joining in.

B x

lostinpaper said...

LOVE your magical flower, I'm swooning Aileen!

Bobby said...

Oh my goodness, Aileen, that flower is magnificent!!. The genie is cute and all the gems are just what she required.

TaeEun said...

Two fabulous cards, Aileen!!! The bright color of the dahlia is so pretty and I love the falling gems on the second card! Hope you're enjoying the camping without rain!!!

Ruth said...

That big floral is amazing! I'm going to get warpage into the Oxford English Dictionary just for you... and remind me I need to send you details of Shimmer and Shine, the two cartoon genies my daughter loves to watch on TV. They look just like that! Another great card xx

Cara said...

Two stunning cards, but my, that first one is amazing! Beyond beautiful x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely cards Aileen but the first one really caught my eye due to it's amazing colouring. The pink and gold colours really work together so well and as the sentiment says 'Magical,' and I love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

pinky said...

Wow your flower card is absolutely stunning. Loving the gold and pink together. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Aileen
What medium did you use to color such a bright pink?

Chris C said...

Really beautiful - love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your flower card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Top Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

Tina Campbell said...

Really pretty and sparkly too :) Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.
Tina-DT

Aileen said...

Hi Holly I am hoping you come back here to read this as I went to reply and found your email was a No Reply Blogger so I couldn't send an email. I used Zig watercolours. The Hot pink.

Viv said...

Oh wow that large flower is so amazing Aileen and coloured in my fav colour of course too! Love the sweet Jeannie and the sparkly gems on the second one also ;) hugs Viv xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful cards, your floral one is an absolute stunner! Enjoy your holiday :)